- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or e-mail address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
Other Information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, pages viewed on this site and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated address information from other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. Agents have access to contact information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses, facilities or assets. In such transactions, contact information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that we are acquired, contact information will be one of the transferred assets.
Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
- Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive e-mails or special offers from us. The following section provides you with this choice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a message containing one of the choices below:
- Please send me e-mail or other mail informing me of your products or services.
- Please do not send me e-mail or other mail informing me of your products or services.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Other Websites
- Contact Us